Do Your Share
For Cleaner Air!
Helping Pennsylvania Residents Breathe Easier!
The Air Quality Partnership of Lehigh Valley-Berks is dedicated to improving air quality and reducing traffic congestion in Lehigh, Northampton, and Berks Counties.
Working Together We Can:
Increase the public's understanding on the impact of air pollution and provide education through local schools and businesses
Encourage voluntary actions to reduce air pollution emissions
Provide forecasts and alerts for days with high air pollution
Provide health effects information and guidelines to prevent or reduce exposure
Air Quality Index
The Environmental Protection Agency created this color-coded chart to make it easy for everyone to understand when air pollution is reaching unhealthy levels in their communities.
Air Quality Toolkit For Teachers
Get free, fun and informative learning activities and resources that teach children about the impact of air pollution and the many ways they can contribute to air quality.
Try Alternative Transportation
Carpooling, using public transit, walking or bicycling just one day a week for a year can save you more than $500 in total driving costs.
Make Air Quality Your Business
Business owners can make a big impact in the community through efforts to promote alternative transportation, conserve resources and promote air quality.
Latest Tweets From Clean Air LV Follow @twitterapi
News & Events
Resources & Partnerships
- Local, State & National air quality information
- Provides everything you need to know about alternative transportation options in Pennsylvania
- The Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority’s Metro System with 33 fixed and special bus routes throughout the Lehigh Valley
- The Berks Area Reading Transportation Authority’s Metro System with 22 fixed bus routes in the city of Reading and Berks County
- Free services for smarter commuting and cleaner air in Berks County
- Promoting bicycling for fun, fitness and healthier communities